[opencms-dev] static export problems(404)

Aleksandra aleksandra84 at mail.net.mk
Wed Aug 3 22:58:00 CEST 2005

Hello,
i've finished my web site in opencms 6.0,and now i want to
test if it's work online.
First when it's published i have this error:
"A system error reading a resource occured!
Server error 404
Not Found
The requested resource
"/opencms/opencms/desenvolvimento.html" was not found on
the server.
Probably you used an outdated link or an old bookmark.
If you followed a link on our site, please try it again in
a few minutes".
and when i'm trying static export is this:
"( 372 / 379 ) Exporting /sites/MySite/cursos/id10.html ...
404 "
(for all the templates pages)

So can u give mi advice what to do about that?
Please and thanks Aleksandra
p.s help a girl in a trouble
Zastedi 70% na razgovorite so stranstvo.
15 denari minuta za bilo koja zemja vo svetot.
http://www.ozone.net.mk
info telefon (02)3100.800 24h na den