[opencms-dev] Where does CmsAdminMenu get the menu items?

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Thu Aug 4 16:42:31 CEST 2005

On Thursday 04 August 2005 02:56 am, Michael Moossen wrote:
> Hi, Alexander!
Thank you very much for the anser.

> but the tool manager does not allows to have more than one root for
tools... :(
> you can only have a new group in the same view.

So this pretty much mean that if i want to have my own view, i'm better off
building the menues and all the rest of the UI on my own and not use the
CmsAdminMenu, etc.  Right?     Being so new to this i don't know what i'd be
missing if i create my own menu, and things, Other than maby the automated
look and feel... Can you share some knowledge here?

Thank you very much.