[opencms-dev] editoptions for xml content throws CmsInitException (ocms6)

Daniel Wiesner daniel.wiesner at av-studio.de
Thu Aug 4 17:31:00 CEST 2005

hello,

I am not sure if this is a bug.

I want to customize the property dialog for different content types. s i
added this to the explorertype node in opencms-modules.xml:

                     <editoptions>
                        <defaultproperties enabled="true"
shownavigation="true">
                            <property name="Title"/>
                            <property name="Description"/>
                        </defaultproperties>
                    </editoptions>

After tomcat restart I get this message:

org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms initialization: Unable to read the OpenCms XML configuration.

regards daniel