[opencms-dev] static export checklist - not working for me in 6.0

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:49:01 CEST 2005

Automatic static exporting (eg of images in my image gallery) is not
working for me in 6.0. Images uploaded and published in the gallery do
not appear in the static export directory. (I believe this did work in
OpenCms betas, but I can't verify as I don't have any betas installed
anymore).

My opencms-importexport.xml is untouched from the distribution. I have
tried setting
the "export" attribute to "true" in my image gallery directory, but it
still does not work. What am I doing wrong?

I can temporarly solve this problem by going into Legacy Admin and
clicking on "Static Export" button.... but that is not an acceptable
solution.

Thanks,
Joe.

PS I've included the staticexport element of the
opencms-importexport.xml config file:

  <staticexport enabled="true">

<staticexporthandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsOnDemandStaticExportHandler</staticexporthandler>
                <exportpath>export</exportpath>
                <defaultpropertyvalue>false</defaultpropertyvalue>
                <defaultsuffixes>
                        <suffix key=".jpg"/>
                        <suffix key=".gif"/>
                        <suffix key=".png"/>
                        <suffix key=".doc"/>
                        <suffix key=".xls"/>
                        <suffix key=".ppt"/>
                        <suffix key=".pdf"/>
                        <suffix key=".txt"/>
                        <suffix key=".css"/>
                        <suffix key=".zip"/>
                        <suffix key=".swf"/>
                </defaultsuffixes>
                <rendersettings>
                        <rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}/export</rfs-prefix>
                        <vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
                        <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>

<exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8080${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
   <plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>
                        <testresource uri="/system/shared/page.dtd"/>
                        <resourcestorender>
                                <regex>/sites/.*</regex>
                                <regex>/system/galleries/.*</regex>
                                <regex>/system/modules/.*/resources/.*</regex>
                        </resourcestorender>
                </rendersettings>
        </staticexport>