[opencms-dev] LDAP with openCMS 6.0

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Aug 5 17:49:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

Does anyone have integrated LDAP directory with opencms 6.0 ?

Yes,

is it free ?

No, because LDAP directoties are deployed in large organizations and
most of them have enough money to pay 1500$ for OpenCms LDAP module +
1-2 day consulting services, I think it is cheap enough to make this
investment and help OpenCms Solution providers to earn a little bit.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me for more information.

Best Regards,
Arash Kaffamanesh

www.pomegranate.de
OpenCms Hosting Solutions