[opencms-dev] RSS Module available or in development?

Alexandru Popescu the_mindstorm at evolva.ro
Sat Aug 6 17:33:58 CEST 2005

#: Arash Kaffamanesh changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  8/6/2005 4:37 PM :#
> Hi Tim,
>
> I'm more interested in a service which can aggregate RSS feeds into
> OpenCms VFS and generate overviews from them (like the news listing
> module of templateone).

imo this is just a presentation problem.

> More interessting would be to have a webservice which can do this on the
> fly, not sure if I'm dreaming :-)

This is indeed the interesting idea. Afterwards a template page would render it however you
configure it.
But the next step would be: creating feeds on the fly according to criterias, and so on :-).

:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|