[opencms-dev] small request

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Mon Aug 8 14:11:57 CEST 2005

Hello list:

I'm using opencms 5.0, apache 2, tomcat 4.1.29...

I'm willing to build up a website which allow users to upload files and those will later be examined by some moderator (like a referee). So a user can upload and update its documents, i.e. pdf,doc or whichever human readable format -secured by password and, if possible, through https-. Is there any api already implemented out there?. if I recalled well something like this was asked to the list and I have been the whole morning trying to figure out the right term to use on the search engine of mailing archive but I gave up. Pls could somebody help me?

TIA,

arian