[opencms-dev] OpenCMS source

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Aug 9 00:43:20 CEST 2005

Hi Leo,
Hi Alex,

The build_6_0_0 is the tag for the current available binary 6.0 on the
opencms.org site.
If you have trouble to get it, let me know, I'll uload the 6.0 source to
my site and send you a link to download it.

In general, it would be a good idea to have a src_dist for every major
release on sourceforge or on opencms.org site.

--> Dear Alkacon please :-)

Regards,
Arash