[opencms-dev] ver. 6.0 -- How to add a link in the External linksgallery ?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Aug 9 20:55:00 CEST 2005

Hi Xavier,

Do you have created an external links gallery and published it?
Or reloaded your workplace, check if you are in online or offline mode?

somehow strange ;-)

I guess you don't have created an external link gallery and you are
creating the external link somewhere, and therefore you can't see it in
the backoffice, right?

Best Regards,
Arash