[opencms-dev] MS SQL Server support in OpenCMS 6

Patrick Early pearly at icomponent.com
Tue Aug 9 21:39:08 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I've been looking through the mailing list archives about MS SQL Server
support in OpenCMS 6.  As far as I can tell, there has been some code
contributed to the cause, but does anyone know where it stands?  My client
just nixed MySQL as an option, and I'm now in database hell trying to
scramble for an alternative!  MS SQL Server is, unfortunately, the only
option.

I know you guys at Alkacon are busy, but Hibernate would be a great addition
to the next version.  :-)

Regards,

- patrick

patrick early
principal software engineer           icomponent software