[opencms-dev] MS SQL Server support in OpenCMS 6

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Wed Aug 10 13:53:47 CEST 2005

At 02:37 AM 8/10/2005, Andras Balogh wrote:
>    I'm involved in creating the MS-SQL support for OpenCMS 6. I think i'm
> somewhere at 90%, the DB is up and running
>but the unit tests are not all completed. I will try to make some more
>steps in the weekend if i have time.

Excellent!  I'm going to do the evaluation and learning with mysql but once
I know OpenCms well enough to know what is my problem and what is a
possible bug, I'd be happy to help with the testing of it.  We're not going
live until the end of the year (and hopefully later) so we'll have some
time to bash against it and we can always switch back to mysql if it's not
stable enough by then.

-mp