[opencms-dev] using A_CmsListDialog, where is all the JavaScript?

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Wed Aug 10 22:26:08 CEST 2005

Also, i just tried displaying my dialog by itself (no frames or menues)....
The case is the same, when i click on any action icon, i get redirected to
the "Admin content" of the admin view, and the executeListSingleActions
method on my class never gets called...

Here is what the jsp has:

<%@ page import="com.company.opencms.ui.admin.*" %>
<%
    MyList wp = new MyList(pageContext, request, response);
    wp.displayDialog();
%>

I hope there is some parameter i'm missing or something so that all actions
submit to my form to handle the user requests...

Thanks!