[opencms-dev] Cms Links + Export = Broken Links

Sebastian Lavena slavena at mkti.com.ar
Thu Aug 11 17:46:24 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I have a site in OpenCms, and works perfect... But when I export this site,
all the link inside the tag <cms:link>link </cms:link>, is exported to
"/opencms/export/sites/alsea/link", and I want that´s all the link be
exported to "/alsea/link".

I think in create rules in the tomcat server of the production machine to
rewrite this links... but that´s solutions is horrible...

Somebody have idea how to configure de Opencms to export the links in that
way?

Thanks,

Sebastian

P.S.: My first language is Spanish, so sorry for my bad English