[opencms-dev] Synchronizing 2 projects

Manuel Wallnoefer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Fri Aug 12 12:01:43 CEST 2005

Hi all,

we develop on our module for our site with 2 persons .

And everyone began to develop on his own pc. Now my problem is, whats the
best way to syncronice the work.

I tried it in that way:

1.)     I synchronized the parts of the system to my local harddrive (The
same thing my workmate did)

2.)     Then I took the folder from my workmate and changed the path in the
synchronizing properties in my OpenCms and synchronized it

3.)     The result is that the files from my workmate aren't in the sync
folder any more ..   :-(

Can anyone help me how to synchronize the 2 projects  ???

Thx for help

~manuel