[opencms-dev] ver 6.0. -- Direct edit button on html pages.

Wolfgang Winzer wwinzer at ka-dus.de
Fri Aug 12 15:20:39 CEST 2005

Hi Alexander,

never noticed this behaviour myself, but I had other issues with those
buttons. You can't iterate xml-content over <tr> for example, since
editable=true wraps a <div> element around each, effectively breaking
the table. You can't help this I guess, at least not without changing
the java code that generates the html for editable elements.

In your case, I'd advise to check out the generated html source, maybe
the surrounding <div> breaks something in your page, too.

Good luck
Wolfgang