[opencms-dev] problems uploading in 6.0

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat Aug 13 21:26:41 CEST 2005

Are you behind a firewall?
The upload applet seems doesn't to work behind most firewalls, which
don't allow unsigned applets to go through them, or if you are using
mod_proxy / mod_rewrite, I don't know why.
But with the traditional upload it is possible to upload files up to 4
GB to mysql server, when you set the max_allowed_packet value in my.cnf
(my.ini) to the proper size and follow this thread:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=17

Please control the max_allowed_packet value of your my.cnf / my.ini
file, if you are using mysql server.

HTH,
Best Regards,
Arash