[opencms-dev] Installing into an existing database

Andras Balogh abalogh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 09:15:47 CEST 2005

Hello,

    I don't know if is the best solution but you could try to set it up
on you local machine.
(you can install everything: mysql and tomcat easily on your box)
After setup you can dump your mysql DB and import in on your hosting
company.
Also the web-appication can be copied to your server and you will need
to alter the connection
settings in WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties. Also you may need to
check some URLs in
opencms-system.xml.

Best regards,
Andras.