[opencms-dev] Re: opencms6.0 errors on WSAD

Dorothee Wiethoff DWIETHOF at de.ibm.com
Wed Aug 17 15:38:32 CEST 2005

Hello Swamy,

Swamy KPN <swamy.kpn at gmail.com> schrieb am 17.08.2005 15:09:48:

> Dear Dorothee Wiethoff,
>
> Thanks for your valuable information ...
> I need some more information from your side
> i am not directely using websphere aplication server .I am using
> WSAD 5.1.1 version
> while seeting up opencms6.0 on WSAD on browser  it's giving errors like

In the case of our development we did't directly use Websphere Application
Server, but the WSAD test enviroment like you.
Here we got the same error you described.
We replaced the xml.jar delivered with the WSAD with the xml.jar delivered
with a Websphere Application Server.
The folder to replace the jars I have mentioned in my last mail was the
folder of my WSAD installation.
So we could solve this problem.

Regards,

Dorothee Wiethoff