[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 and MySQL 4.1.12

Gonzalez, Arnau (GE Consumer Finance, consultant) arnau.gonzalez at ge.com
Mon Aug 22 12:57:07 CEST 2005

I'm not sure but I think that the problem is that this opencms user doesn't exist in the database. First create it in MySQL with privileges to create these tables, and try again.

Arnau

-----Mensaje original-----
De: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org]En nombre de Laurent Druart
Enviado el: lunes, 22 de agosto de 2005 12:53
Para: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Asunto: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 and MySQL 4.1.12

Hello,

I'm new with OpenCMS. I have downloaded the 6 version and I have tried
to install it. I want to evaluate the product.

I have a problem after the first screen of the wizard. The db is
correctly created but not the tables. I have tried with no password  for
user opencms, also with a password. If I change the user to root the
tables are correctly created. But this is not a good idea for a
production system. May be is it a problem with the version of MySQL? I'm
new with MySQL...

There is my configuration:

Windows XP
MySQL 4.1.12