[opencms-dev] Include my own property dialog

Ronald Hötschl ronald.hoetschl at mindmatics.de
Mon Aug 22 13:34:15 CEST 2005

Hi all,

my intention is to build and include my own property dialog.
If I set the property "template" of my site folder to
"/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/templates/main"
it will show me "/system/...frontend.templateone/dialogs/property.jsp"
if I right-click
on the site and choose "Properties".
If there is no template property set, it shows me
"/system/editors/dialogs/property.jsp".
Now, I'd like to build my own dialog.
There is a class called
"org.opencms.frontend.templateone.CmsPropertyTemplateOne.java"
that handles the property input data.
My question now is where I have to integrate my custom class to get the
workspace
recognize my custom property dialog.

Thanks in advance

Ronald