[opencms-dev] static export in OpenCMS 6.0

seema pai seemasandeeppai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:21:46 CEST 2005

in static serving, the jsp file will be executed once and result will
be written to static file. JSP templates are for page documents and
code goes thru export process. in dynamic serving, the content (after
publish) wont be written to file system, but online project
OpenCms can be configured for export property for individual files.
Static export option, exports content from online project into website
managed by webserver
CMS provides API to lock, touch to republish to VFS
but need to use custom user authentication mechanism to access such page.
has any one tried program to use apit to publish a file and do static
export of it programmatically and not using OpenCms workplace buttons
?