[opencms-dev] Creating and Using Templates

A Chan chanamy1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 18:09:42 CEST 2005

Hello,

Thank you, Arnau, for this information, this fixed my
problem!

My page content's element type ("text1") did not match
the element type specified in the template ("body").
I changed my page content to use the "body" element,
and now the page content and template text are
rendered happily together.

My next question:
Sometimes a page has "text1" or "body" elements
available, while other pages only have the "text1"
element available.  Can anyone explain where the
page's available element types are specified?

Thank you,
-Amy

--- "Gonzalez, Arnau (GE Consumer Finance,