[opencms-dev] News module for OpenCms 6.0

seema pai seemasandeeppai at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:31:10 CEST 2005

Can any OpenCms expert here tell me how to use ContentDefinition
(extending class and rwiting jdbc calls to my db tables) is done in
6.0 ?
The Faq/articles downloaded from opencms site does not work in 6.0 ?!
the jsp's  says class not found, and the java classes can't be
compiled since the packages have changed from com.opencms in 5.* to
org.opencms in 6.*.
what is the equivalent class for A_CmsContentDefinition is not listed
in opencms.jar of 6.0 ?
what are the otherways to write to my custom DB in OpenCms v6 ?