[opencms-dev] Need help in removing XML content!!

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Thu Aug 25 15:15:26 CEST 2005

If you have imported your existing HTML files with the Extendet Html
Import, you DO use a template - the one that you chosse in the Extendet
Html Dialog.

The importes HTML files will be converted into the page format of
OpenCms - and this is what the Extendet Html Import is used for.

If you do not want to use a template, you can "import" your existing
files with the synchronisation feature - but then there is the question
why you want to do this. It makes no real sense to just store some HTML
pages in OpenCms without useing the templates.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich