[opencms-dev] What to do when links don't stick

Gonzalez, Arnau (GE Consumer Finance, consultant) arnau.gonzalez at ge.com
Fri Aug 26 13:54:59 CEST 2005

Do you use de <cms:link> tag? Look at this http://cms2.graysail.com/alkacon-documentation/documentation_taglib/docu_tag_link.html

Arnau

-----Mensaje original-----
De: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org]En nombre de Jim Romano
Enviado el: viernes, 26 de agosto de 2005 13:51
Para: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Asunto: [opencms-dev] What to do when links don't stick

Hi,

This can drive me crazy, I set a link to a file in a Gallery, picture or external link. And the link does not stick. All seems to be correct, link, url etc. However when I check the page link it has defaulted to / or /opencms/opencms. I can work around by moving the link on a page, sometimes. Any ideas?
Best Regards,
Jim Romano

 <http://asap2.convoq.com/AsapLinks/Meet.aspx?l=algi8b7ega> If you don't see my presence icon, please add me to the Safe Senders list for your e-mail application. For example, in Outlook, select Actions/Junk E-mail/Add Sender to Safe Senders List.jim.romano at dataforceone.com
General Manager
www.DataForceOne.com
817-886-0380

---- Msg sent via DF1 at Mail v4 - http://www.dataforceone.com/