[opencms-dev] Changing the order of the contents

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Fri Aug 26 15:39:23 CEST 2005

the collector for the xmlcontent determines how that is sorted.... you can
look at the collector property of your displaying page, it'll give you an
idea of what it does by it's name... There are several premade collectors,
but if they don't do what you need, you will need to write your own... check
the api docs...

http://www.codedroids.com/javadocs/opencms/build_6_0_0/docs/api/org/opencms/file/collectors/CmsDefaultResourceCollector.html

On Friday 26 August 2005 05:36 am, Gonzalez, Arnau (GE Consumer Finance,
consultant) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I create new XML content in a page, like the example of the articles in
the xmlcontentdemo folder, the paragraphs appear ordered with the newest in
the top and I would like they appear with the newest in the bottom.
> I think it's possible to change the order setting the property NavPos of the
contents, but how can I set it from the jsp file?