[opencms-dev] bvr - How do I get to contribute a nice template to the OpenCms p roject

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Fri Aug 26 15:40:52 CEST 2005

This is really a great idea, i hope alkacon can jump on this... If not, i
believe there was a talk in the IRC about having some comunity site...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

> Standard Bank Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
>
> This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the
context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Standard Bank Group
Limited
> and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and
intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive
this e-mail by
> mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and
do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions
> expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as
those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or
> damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or
arising, from the use of this email or its attachments. The Group does not
warrant the integrity
> of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference. Licensed divisions of the Standard Bank Group are authorised
financial services providers