[opencms-dev] Error in tree.js in WYSIWYG editor when Icreatealink...

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat Aug 27 20:56:31 CEST 2005

> and the user, that is loged in, has all the permissions in one
specific folder.

I guess this user hasn't all permissions for all resources beneath this
specific folder, perhaps you have to "inherit" the permissions to all
resources for this user (not completely sure, just an idea).

What happens if you use the Admin user for logging through your custom
form?, I know it's stupid to do so, but it shall help perhaps ;-)

Arash