[opencms-dev] static export in Version 6 with the export module in the "old administartion"

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:39:58 CEST 2005

Are your files that you created in openCMS in the sites/default/ area ?

It usually gets exported to a folder in the opencms directory under
export/sites/default/
If you included them in the root then it probably won't get exported
in the export file. Anyways, thats what happened to me in version 6.0