[opencms-dev] How to include css info when doing an html import?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Mon Aug 29 15:59:03 CEST 2005

If you are using the extendet html import, there is no chance that
aynthing that is the html head of your imported pages will be integrated
in the pages inside of OpenCms.

Why?

Because the htmlimport is used to import the CONTENT of existing html
pages into OpenCms to use them with the TEMPLATES you have written in there.

So what you need is a template which will have all your required
Javascript etc in its html head.

Please refer to the "template-how-to" of the OpenCms documentation to
see how to write a template. You must then select you new template when
doing the extendet html import.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

Alkacon Software