[opencms-dev] JSF/MyFaces OpenCMS Integration

Martin van den Bemt mvdb at ibl-software.nl
Tue Aug 30 09:27:47 CEST 2005

Hi Garret,

We are currently working on jsf integration and to some degree it is
working.

- Jsf pages can be served from the opencms vfs.
- Currently the jsf integration is a lock-in on apache myfaces (and this
will probably not change)
- Copy & pasting pages using managed beans will not work (but that is
obvious I guess), other pages are currently working ok.
- I will try to make a module of the examples that are distributed with
Apache Myfaces, to see where we still have "big" problems.

The first thing on the list is cleaning up the code creating a jsf module
for opencms and some kind of opencms & jsf howto before making this
publically available.

Mvgr,
Martin