[opencms-dev] How to have more than one CSS stylesheet included in template?

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:04:14 CEST 2005

Thanks a bunch.

Maybe you can help me on this question too:

I created a module to be used as a template and now I am trying to
import it using extended html import. I'm getting an error when i do
so, stating that the element 'body' is not for template
system/modules/com.csssite.www/templates/csshead"

I know I have to write an element there but what is that element that
I have to write ?

Here is what I have in my template:
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<head>
<title><cms:property name="Title" escapeHtml="true" /></title>
CHARSET=<cms:property name="content-encoding" default="ISO-8859-1"
/>">
<link type= "text/css" href="<cms:link>../resources/sheet.css</cms:link>">
</head>

--><cms:include element= "body"/>
<!--Main pagebody ends here --><h2>My first template foot</h2>

I believe I have to add something to the elements folder in my system/modules

But I don't know what to add!?

Can someone help please ?