[opencms-dev] How Template One dialog layout 6.0?

刘云 lysss713 at 163.com
Wed Aug 31 10:57:20 CEST 2005

hi all:
    I'm use the new features with the 6.0R.
	First,I new created the "Microsite" of Extended folder,It default has the modules folder that include events、faq、jobs、news.I want to new add a internationnews fold in the modules folder and  can used in the center layout of addtional properties.How to do that?
	other, We can chose different selectors  for the center and the right side ( list
of events, List of 5 latest events, List of FAQ) but how it's working and
where the properties (list of news and 3 latest events,etc)are stocked if.

Regards,

David