[opencms-dev] Help in creating a new JSP template.

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:10:44 CEST 2005

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE, IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

I looked into the openCMS documentation, in the taglib section, and it
says that we can use the ELEMENT attribute in order to specify the
name by which the template element is included by the cms:include tag

example:

<cms:template element="head">
</cms:template>

Now my question is the following:
If I create a new jsp template and I want to use that template when
doing an EXTENDED HTML IMPORT, and in the setup of the html import we
have to include an ELEMENT name; is this the element in question from
the prior example --> head  ???

I tried putting head as the element but it doesn't work ,it gives me an error :

The element "head" is not for template
"/system/modules/com.csssite.www/templates/csshead".

I know I have to write an element there but what is that element that
I have to write ?

Again the documentation doesn't give me an answer, I need your help.

Thank you.