[opencms-dev] No Export Directory

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Thu Sep 1 18:59:26 CEST 2005

You are right about the export directory - it's created at runtime and
serves as a disk cache of sorts.  As far as I can tell, export doesn't
work correctly on weblogic.  To get things to display correctly on
weblogic 8.1, I had to do three things:

1.	disable static export (in
WEB-INF/config/opencms-importexport.xml)
2.	change the permissions on /system/workplace/commons/style/ to
allow Guests Read access
3.	modify the code in CmsFlexResponse to enforce the rule that
content-type can only be set once per response (I am going to submit
this code change to contributions at opencms.org later today or early
tomorrow).  The weblogic servlet container was incorrectly sending back
a content-type of "text/html" for CSS pages, which broke the rendering
in many browsers.

If you figure out how to make static export work, please let me know.

Thanks,

jason