[opencms-dev] xmlcontent - not working - need some help/guidance

Ricky Tapper rstapper at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 23:02:48 CEST 2005

Jason,

Thanks for the input. I do have the
workspace.properties in a separate module and the
export points have been set. This is the first time
that I have seen the "resourcebundle" tag. Does the
name attribute have to provide an absolute reference
to the location of workplace.properties?

The module is called com.example.site. So the
workplace.properties file is in:
classes/com/example/site. So would the value be:
com.example.site? or com.example.site.workplace? or
com.example.site.workplace.properties?

Without it, I can still (manually) create the content.
I will try and add it and see if I can successfully
create content using the "wand" functionality.

Thanks,

Ricky

--- Jason Trump <jason.trump at brulant.com> wrote:

> I'm not certain, but I think you might need to
> specify the location of
> your workplace.properties file in your
> specialevent.xsd file.
>
> For example, say your workspace.properties file is
> in package com/foo/.
> then
>
> 	<xsd:annotation>
> 		<xsd:appinfo>
> 			<resourcebundle name="com.foo.workplace"/>
>  			<mappings>
>  				<mapping element="Title"
> mapto="property:Title" />
>  			</mappings>
>  		</xsd:appinfo>
>  	</xsd:annotation>
>
> And then either copy workplace.properties into the
> directory
> opencms.war/WEB-INF/classes/com/foo/ and restart
> your server, or
> (probably better but more work) create a module that
> contains
> workplace.properties and setup an export point for
> it (this is how I
> have done it previously).
>
> Good luck
> jason

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="opencms://sites/default/playground/Specia
> lE
> > vent.xsd">
> >   <SpecialEvent language="en">
> >     <Title><![CDATA[New Title]]></Title>
> >   </SpecialEvent>
> > </SpecialEvents>
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Ricky
> >

> > --- Jason Trump <jason.trump at brulant.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Can you send your XSD schema as well?

class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent"

name="schema">/sites/default/playground/specialevent.xsd</param>
> > > icon="specialevent.gif"

uri="newresource_xmlcontent.jsp?newresourcetype=specialevent"
> > > principal="GROUP.Users"

> on
> > > the

> event

> the
> the

> the
> > > title

editor.errormessage.SpecialEvent.mustnotcontainerror=Text