[opencms-dev] Tables could not be created using ANSI SQL-92 (generic)

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Mon Sep 5 09:37:36 CEST 2005

Hi, Clovis!

> I see the logs of tomcat too and the relevant is:
>
> 2005-09-03 08:53:08 StandardWrapperValve[OpenCmsServlet]: Servlet.service()
> for servlet OpenCmsServlet threw exception
> org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms
> initialization: Unable to initialize the user driver.
> at org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:268)
> at org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:117)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
>
> Any idea, about this error?
this is not the relevant stack trace, there should be another cause exception
later in the log file.

> note: the tables in database are created sucessfully by setup wizard. then
> Database Driver and configurations are ok
ok, but this is not enough, OpenCms should be able to access the tables in the
right way, for this you will have to extend the OpenCms data access drivers,
this means to implement a org.opencms.db.maxdb package.
(for more info, see one of the already implemented drivers)
most probably this will imply just a few methods, for instance for BLOB
handling.

--
Regards
Michael Moossen