[opencms-dev] Templates in XML

Inmaculada Piquero Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:59:58 CEST 2005

Hello.

I´m trying to developt my application using the ideas of Alex in the
(XML Templates)

But I´m having some problems.
I´m in the 5 step, when I try to open the XML archive, I get the following
message in the
Navigator : "Error reading resource "myfolder/myarticle", it is outside the
specified time window set with release and expiration date ".
I don´t know exactly which is the problem, because I have follow the
previous steps and I don´t know what is wrong.

Thanks in advance.