[opencms-dev] exporting question

Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
Fri Sep 9 13:34:23 CEST 2005

	Hi all,
	I configured opencms to statically export (afterPublish mode)
two different sites.

	The sites are correctly exported in opencms/export/siteA and
opencms/export/siteB

	I created two users, one to access siteA and the second to
access siteB.
	Each user is not aware of the presence of the second user and
site.

	Problem:
	when each user publishes its site then BOTH sites are exported!

	I need a different behavior:
		UserA publishes: then ONLY siteA must be published and
exported.
		UserB publishes: then ONLY siteB must be published and
exported.

	Is this possible?  how?
	thx

  Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
  NewMedia Solutions srl - Via San Gregorio 6, 20124 Milano
  Tel (+39) 02 202316.1 - Fax (+39) 02 202316.50
  site:   http://www.newmediasolutions.it
  portal: http://www.newmedia.it