[opencms-dev] logged in/out url

Elias Vierneisel e.vierneisel at tiscalinet.ch
Sun Sep 11 14:34:49 CEST 2005

Hi all

I am working with OpenCms 6 for the first time and try to build a simple
website. My question is: How do I handle the fact that the url is
different wether I'm logged in/offline (/sites/default/mySite) or
not/online (/mySite).

For example: I want to build a navigation which should always start at
the rootFolder to show always all folders and subfolders
(cms.getNavigation().getNavigationForFolder(rootFolder))

Do I always have to differ if I'm in the Online or Offline project and
have two variables for the rootFolder?

The same problem exists if I want to use the attribute "action=..." of a
html form.

Thanks in advance for any hint!