[opencms-dev] Gallery of own filetypes or expanding htmlGallery ???

Manuel Wallnoefer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Mon Sep 12 08:26:02 CEST 2005

Hi all,

my problem is , i created a new xml content type called myArticles and that
works fine.

But now I want to do with these articles the same like I can do with a plain
content type.

I want to add these myArticles to the HTMLGallery. So that I can choose one
of my articles and include in a page.

But I found out that the HTMLGallery works only with plain content types. If
a add a site of the myArticles type, this site isn't shown in the gallery.

So I played with the idea that I can add another gallery type with holds the
myArticles. But I don't know at this time where I must start with this.

Or is there a way to customize the HTMLGallery that it holds also filetypes
like myArticles ???

Thx for your help !

~manuel