[opencms-dev] List of "resources"

Inmaculada Piquero Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:10:58 CEST 2005

Hello.

I´m trying to make the same idea of list.jsp file to my project, but I don´t
know what´s wrong.

The idea, is that, I have several StructuredContent (Generic XML) files
called "myarticle_0001.html" and so on.

So, the code to list all these resources is (mylist.jsp):

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"
param="/myfolder/myarticle_${number}.html|11" editable="true">
<h1><cms:contentshow element="Title" /></h1>
<h1><cms:contentshow element="Text" /></h1>
</cms:contentload>

If I see the "source code " of the html page that is displayed in the
navigator, I see:

<h1></h1>
<h1></h1>

So, it looks that, the "<cms:contenshow .." haven´t being readed correctly.

Could anyone to tell me where is the problem?
Because, I´m reading documentation, and making "differents" combinations to
the contenload property, and I can´t find
the correct one.

Thanks.