[opencms-dev] Need help to do Search functionality

Navaneetha krishnan knavane at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 12 13:56:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

 Sub: Search in opencms

Thanks for your reply.

I saw your reply regarding opencms search but i am not getting the clear idea.

Here i am describing about my "search" functionality problem.

I placed my contents in system/modules/elements.

For search i am using the As is Opencms " search.jsp " page.

Search index is "System folder".

If i open my workplace with site as "root" ("/") mode.In that situation my search.jsp is working.

If i open my workplace with site as "/sites/default/" mode my search.jsp is not working.

I want the search function to work even the site is "/sites/default/".

Please help me to solve this problem.

regards

Navaneethan