[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 on Debian-PowerPC and IBMJava2-ppc-142 (JDK)

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:40:38 CEST 2005

Seems to be a problem with the XML parser. Maybe something relating to the
IBM JVM. As far as I know OpenCms is only tested with the Sun JVM. In theory
all other compliant JVMs should be work, but for big apps I find that's
rarely the case unless the application developer tested against the non-Sun
JVM.

I did some googling on the English translation of the error. Came up with
this discussion:
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=427&threadID=408443

Perhaps try using Tomcat 5.0.x (?)

Joe.