[opencms-dev] Redirect links in OpenCms

Mark Atherton mark.atherton at euskills.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 10:03:20 CEST 2005

> Good Morning
>
> I administer a website that runs OpenCms as the Content Management System. Recently we have migrated from a MS 2000 server to a 2003 server. This has meant that re-direct links, to asp pages, within OpenCms no longer work. The redirects point to asp pages outside of OpenCms and were working correctly before the server migration. The redirects are asp one redirects and 2003 server no longer supports asp one re-directs. Could you give me some guidance as to how to change these redirects so that they work in a MS 2003 server environment. The url of the website is www.euskills.co.uk and in the main navigation within the template on the left certain links no longer work. I have been trying to solve this problem for quite some now and would appreciate any assistance you could give.
>
> Regards
>
> Mark Atherton
> Web Developer
> dir: 0845 077 7024  mob: 07717705032
>
> Energy & Utility Skills Limited
> Friars Gate Two 1011 Stratford Road Shirley Solihull B90 4BN
> tel: 0845 077 9922  fax: 0845 077 9933  site: www.euskills.co.uk

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Energy & Utility Skills. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.

Registered Office: Friars Gate Two, 1011 Stratford Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4BN

Registered No:3812163 (England)