[opencms-dev] Which widget for including file in xml content

Manuel Wallnoefer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Wed Sep 14 10:59:06 CEST 2005

Hi all,

i want to include a html file in my new generated xml - content type, which
widget do I have to use ??

I made my own xsd File and my own xsd_detail.jsp file where I include the
defined parts.

Now I made a VfsFileInclude widget in my xsd where I define the path to my
html file which I want to include, but my problem is now wat must I do in my
_detail.jsp to include this file.

With <cms:contentshow element="myIncludefile"/> I get only the path to this
file in my page but I want to include this page ( the content).

Can anybody help me?

Thx

~manuel