[opencms-dev] Feature request (Bug on some cases)

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:21:29 CEST 2005

There are other clever things that can be done, especially in modern
browsers. One approach is to open a popup where the log file can be
continuously pushed in one HTTP request. Also perhaps some of these 'AJAX'
techniques which are all the rage nowadays can also be employed. However it
would be low on my feature request list.

Joe.