[opencms-dev] Image gallery with exif/iptc-support

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:13:44 CEST 2005

What you are asking I would consider an essential part of a fully
featured CMS. However right now I am not aware of any OpenCms module
that provides all the functionality you require.

If you fancy writing a module yourself I can provide you with some
assistence as I've implemented most of those features in other
projects. Eg you can do EXIF metadata extraction from here:
http://www.drewnoakes.com/code/exif/

Also check out the image ops module mentioned in a previous post. Also
see my SVG module (only 'alpha' grade right now) at
http://www.wombat.ie/software/OpenCmsImageFilter/

Joe