[opencms-dev] Has anyone had any luck integrating Velocity with 6.0?

TechnoSophos technosophos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:00:12 CEST 2005

I'm working on updating the module to run in 6.0 (I'm the original author,
BTW), but it is slow going because I keep getting distracted by other
projects. Also, there will be an updated version of the article, though it
may actually end up in the new edition of the book instead of as a
standalone article (or perhaps as both).

Matt