AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Which widget for including file in xml content

Manuel Wallnoefer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Thu Sep 15 09:10:55 CEST 2005

Thanks for your help, now it works to include .jsp files.  But when I create
a simple Page with the wizard (html site) and try to include this page, it
doesn’t work.

I always get the following output:

??? null ???

It seems like the .getContent() method doesn't get any response(content)
from the page.

What I am doing wrong now ???

Thx for help again !

~manuel